Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Riverplace Spring 2008

 
I am in the process of putting all of my photos in one place-wish me luck! I stumbled upon these few images that I received months ago.  The groom was the brother of one of my brides from years ago( maybe 8-9 years ago)-so I was super excited when I was asked to design the flowers for his wedding.
The request was simple--gerbera daisies and carnations, yes carnations.

 
The bridesmaids wore the dark brown and all of the ribbons and sashes were the 
"tiffany" blue-the bride carried the gerbera daisies along with white carnations.  She and her mom had always purchased white carnations together, and in a sweet memory of her mom, she carried them on her wedding day.

 
Just waiting to go to the party-- this wedding had a small feature in The Knot Texas- the 2008 spring edition--the floral photo--a white carnation bouttoniere!!!

 
The centerpieces were light blue hydrangea, curly willow and white carnations.
Thanks to Matt's mom for all of her generous referrals over the years, they are much appreciated!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment