Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Funnies

 
Most brides spend countless hours scouring the internet, browsing magazines and finally designing and selecting their papersuite- you know the,  save the dates, invitations, programs,place cards, menu cards and thank you notes. My niece Allison is getting married in a few weeks at her parents home in Southern California and I can't wait to go there and design her wedding flowers. So, a few months ago while we were there on planning trip, we had the laptops fired up, the magazines open and a few bottles of wine on the counter.  My brother in law ( the father of the bride) who has been in charge of dinner at this point, joins our conversation, which in mostly about the invitation/placecards--
" Are we sending out those beware cards?" You know the ones, beware there is a wedding approaching!
I can't remember a time that I laughed so hard!
Happy Friday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment