Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Garden roses!

One of the most requested flowers--garden roses! I have to admit I have had my doubts about garden roses--they are gorgeous, but until recently we have not had a reliable source for them. I feel like that has finally changed--we had three varieties for this particular event--a light pink, a darker pink and white-- they all performed spectacularly- this centerpiece had been featured at a morning reception and then delivered to a different location for the evening reception--these were some hard working flowers!


These are the entrance pieces to the tent--the morning they were featured at the aisle entrance.


I love these new brown metal containers-- we added the small centerpiece sizes and also the taller ones-they worked perfectly with this green,pink and brown pallette. The garden roses were definitely similar in size to peonies and smelled unbelievable!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment