Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Purple at The Plantation House

I loved the setup of this purple wedding--this napkin presentation is one of my personal favorites-- accent with an urn of purple spring flowers and you have prettiness!

I loved this bridal bouquet-- shades of purples accented with a touch of cream--flowers included to die for lilac, hydrangea, viburnum, garden roses, tulips and sweet peas!

The shepherds hooks lined the aisleway--our bride was highly organized--sometimes brides bring in "inspiration boards", she arrived with an inspiration CD with no less than 50 images-- so happy I was able to complete the vision.
Thanks to Melissa Glynn photography for the images--awesome as usual!
I write this blog in first person, but without my awesome design and delivery teams none of this would come together!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment