Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Peacock feathers 2.0

I loved the color of these bridesmaids dresses ( okay, I'll admit, this is the same color that my attendants wore 2o years ago!)
Back then, we called it teal--today it is peacock blue/turquoise--anyway, I loved it paired with the bright green flowers! Yes, there are peacock feather accents featured in this event starting with the handles of the bridesmaids bouquets.

The brides bouquet featured white (albino) peacock feathers--she resourced them herself, so I do not know where they originated from, but I love her bridal bouquet--lush white peony, exquisite garden roses, scabiosa and ranunucla-- gorgeous in all white--not to mention she is cute as a button!

We do not design many church pieces, so I was thrilled to design these arrangements-- not only do they feature peacock feathers but they have a perfect touch of formality and flare for this Catholic sanctuary.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment