Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Winfield Inn Full of color

I thought I would include a photo of parents-- this bride's mom chose to carry a
"tuzzy muzzy" - which is a small collection of flowers ; instead of wearing a corsage either pinned on or on her wrist--neither would have worked with this dress selection-- so moms, there is another option!

This is always one of my favorite images-- you can hardly tell that is had been pouring rain minutes before these photos were taken-- the team at The Winfield Inn were squeegy-ing, blowing and overall drying out the entire place to make this wedding happen outdoors-exactly what the bride had envisioned!

The flowers included a very specific color range selected by the bride--purple,orange,red and a touch of green--I've talked about it before but I absolutely love colored bridal shoes.

A few sentimental broaches added for something old,something borrowed....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment