Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Murphy Mondays: Keep Swimming

Last week I did something brand new. Something unexpected but completely awesome. I took a swimming class!! An ALL day swimming class!! My people found out about this amazing place not far from us where dogs like me hang out for the day and swim, play on the agility track, eat, relax, and do some overall socializing. Sounds great, right? I have to admit though...I had a couple of concerns. For one, how would they manage without me for a whole day at Bouquets of Austin? Secondly, I am not currently at what they call my "fighting weight."

Turns out, it was fantastic and I loved it!! Of course, the next day I was pretty beat and, therefore, not as much help with the wedding flowers as I am normally. When I got to the shop, first I did this...
Then I changed it up and did this...
 Then I thought Stephanie needed some help, so I did this...
Which, immediately after, caused me to do this...

Yes, I'm tired but I can't wait to go back and I'll get stronger every time. It's good advice for couples planning their weddings too...even when it gets crazy, keep swimming - something great is on the other side!

Have a great week!









Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment