Monday, February 25, 2013

Murphy Mondays: Wedding Season, Cousins, and Sunbathing

Hi everyone! So you may have noticed that I took last week off from my blog. Hey! It was President’s Day. I’m not allowed to take off on President’s Day? You took off! And they’re my presidents too. I spent the day enjoying my NEW, FLUFFY BED!! Thank you to everyone who took the time to listen to my very serious complaints about my completely inadequate, un-fluffy old bed.

As you can see from this picture, my concerns were addressed and I now have the bed that I so utterly deserve. Also, I look super cute on it.

Other things that have been going on in my life include the official start of wedding season. This is the time of year when things really start to kick off in the shop and we’re back into the full swing of weddings, weddings, weddings after the holiday/winter season. It’s great to see the wedding flowers again and I love being in the middle of the excitement. It also means that more people are in and out of the shop to meet my people and plan their weddings. Which means more people for me to meet (and my potential for treats multiplies). I love wedding season because of the people and also because the back door of the shop is open on a more regular basis.

What does this mean for me? Well, let me tell you. We have a big door in the back of the shop that rolls up like a garage door; and when we’re doing a lot of building and designing, we will roll up the door. This means more sunlight for me and there’s nothing - I mean nothing - that I love more than sunbathing. It is truly what I was born to do. This is the best time of year because the weather is perfect and I am able to lounge around and get my Vitamin D. Check me out in these awesome pictures.


Ahhhhhhhh, is there anything better than this?

In other news, my cousin Whiskey has come to visit for a while, which means that I have an awesome playmate. He came rocking his awesome sweater (which, by the way, totally matched his mom’s outfit. I’m not judging.). Here’s me greeting Whiskey when he arrived (and not judging his sweater).



It’s going to be a great few weeks and I’m totally excited to share it with you. Get out there and enjoy the sun! I know I will!

Have a great week,









Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment