Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Its all in the family....

I can't believe I haven't blogged any of these photos from Timmy and Whitney's summer wedding!
This photo just about sums it all up... happy.
I love this idea of petals at the end of the ceremony!

Whit's bouquet--full of gorgeousness, oh those California flowers are always awesome!
Funny thing, this was attempt number 2-- she snuck by our workspace after the rehearsal dinner, but I really didn't want her to see attempt number one, I thought it was just too big, she is a tiny, tiny girl- before I realize it, she has found the first one and loves it, so I have to break the news that I wil be scaling it down just a bit :)

The bridesmaids--full of pink. Seriously, there couldn't have been too much pink.

And that handsome young man, one of our great nephews.
Thanks to The Grovers for the photos, more on facebook, along with a video--search around September 2011.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment