Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Designer's favorites

One of the fun things about the Bridal Extravaganza is that as designers, we get to choose all the flowers and components--challenging but fun!
Here are some of the designer's favorites--the top with the orange, shades of yellow and the narcissus, just made me happy!
Alot of fun, small components-no roses--not too mention we love the craspedia AKA billy balls!
This is the type of look that goes great with all the vintage styling we are seeing right now!

Then the simplest of simple, but gorgeous! I love the finish on the stems- I did this treatment for a gardenia bouquet this summer and absolutely loved it! Nothing says Texas, like yellow roses!

Another bouquet full of fun components, and orange! I've mentioned before that we love orange flowers, every last one of them! I love the silver dusty miller for just a hint of silver--I can see this with any shade of platinum or silver gowns! Yeah for metallics.
Tomorrow, I'll show the most popular one from the brides point of view!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment